Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've done it...

Well... I've done it. I finally have a blog. I'm not sure what makes me think that people will actually want to read about the trivialities of my life, but who knows. I suppose that everyone needs a good laugh now and then. I'm currently navigating my quarter-life crisis, trying ti determine what it is that I really should be doing with my life and multiple degrees. I love to read. Almost to a fault. I'm an aspiring writer. (Isn't everyone anymore?) I also knit... again to a fault. Hopefully my corner of the web will help me to negotiate my life, and maybe provide people with some ideas for their own future. I cannot promise that I will update this often. It will depend largely on how much other work I have to do. I am a master procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...