Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wee Bit of Me

Every week when I do this, it feels a little self-indulgent... like there are so many people out there just clamoring to find out what my favorite condiment is. Alas... it will be good fodder for when I am actually famous and people really do care. :)

And so... Wee Bit of Me for the week:

{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.


Uh... I really don't know. I always have too much food in the house, but I've been known to run out of plenty of things.


{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?

Everything. Except pineapple, much to my husband's dismay.


{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?

Any of the Indiana Jones movies, although the last one is really pushing its luck.

{four} apple juice or orange juice?

Orange... low acid orange with no pulp to be very specific.


{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?

Watch football, nap or knit.


{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?

A beach scene

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?

I love the Allstate Mayhem commercials, and the Old Spice commercials.


{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?

Huh... I eat a fair amount of strange things because my mother always forced me to try everything. I guess the weirdest by common standards would be frog legs, escargot, and foie gras... all delicious I might add.


{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?

Jeans. I live in jeans.

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?

I actually never watched Lost... so, from my best Google search and an online quiz... I am apparently Jack. Don't know if that's good or bad, but he looks sort of cute, so I'll take it. :)

Well then... that's enough narcissism for me for one day. Until next time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dana! I just read your comment on my blog - so glad you found me! I am so excited to hear that you write YA books - I teach high school and that's my main reading genre anymore. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you!

    p.s. I didn't know which blog to comment on so I just picked the first one...lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...